Parish Council

Report a Footpath Problem

Rural Footpaths in Shorne are maintained by Kent County Council.

To report a problem (eg overgrown vegetation, fallen trees, missing signs, broken stiles, etc), click on the box below:


Do not use the link above for reporting problems on hard surfaced footpaths alongside roads – use the ‘Report Highway Problem’ link below.