Parish Council

Police and Community Warden Service

101 – The Police non-emergency number.

101 is the number to call when you want to contact your local police to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response.

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.

Vehicle and motorcycle disturbances in Park Pale, Claylane Woods, and Shorne Common Rough:

When reporting noise or other disturbances from vehicles or motorbikes in Park Pale, Claylane Woods, Shorne Common Rough, or other areas in the parish, you should dial 101 and state that you are reporting nuisance vehicles in (state location) which is in the Gravesham Police Area (beat code XC24). This should draw the call operator’s attention to the history to enable an accurate log of events to be collated, and will ensure that the call is directed to the correct Police area.

Police Community Safety Unit for Gravesham:


Local Police Community Support Officer:

PCSO Simon Mummery

Tel: 07970 983066


Further information about Policing in the Shorne and Cobham area can be found here:

Shorne, Cobham & Luddesdown Crime Stats